The art of forming and operating a business encompasses many disciplines. Some of which are common to all entities, regardless of the business sector.
Think about it – Nonprofits, religious institutions, local coffee shops, banks, hospitals, state colleges, and subscription-based retailers have a common denominator – all have operational, sales, and marketing functions.
Communicating with co-workers and customers is essential for any successful mission. Whether it's a new process or a new product, one must share information in a format that promotes the desired action.
Operations need a policy and procedure booklet, while sales may need a product booklet, and customers may need an instruction booklet. In each case, the format of delivering the necessary information aids the composition and comprehension of the content.
Here are some examples of different types of booklets that may help your organization achieve greater success.
- Training Manuals – Teach a task or function
- Employee Handbooks – Convey a company’s expectation of employment
- Health & Safety Procedures – Provide guidelines for a safe working environment
- Product Brochures – Introduce a product and accompanying details
- Sales Catalogs – Focus on a suite of products in an organized manner
- Instructional Booklets – Offers guidance on product use and often includes troubleshooting tips
- Newsletters – Communicate useful information to your client base
- Portfolios – Provide examples of relevant past work
- Case Studies – Build trust in your product through research
Booklets are a valuable resource when communicating your message and a tangible promotional tool. Whether providing a reference guide for internal processes, conveying the importance of an offered service, or boosting awareness of your brand, booklets leave a lasting impression on your audience.
If you have any questions or need assistance with the production or distribution of operational, sales, or marketing booklets, please reach out. We are happy to consult on best practices, along with all other print-related communication.
Xperient is Central Florida's premier printing company, producing and distributing booklets to your offices around town and the country.